Caswell Massey 2571 Eau De Parfum Dicovery, 0.25oz
An Eau de Parfum for the Next Ten Generations.
We created 2571 as an optimistic expression of our future: a fragrance with our rich heritage brand DNA through the essential elements of the Earth. 2571 embodies complex spices, lush woods, and exotic aromatics, with cardamom and sandalwood defining its character. This refreshing scent is an olfactive companion to America's First Fragrance, our Number Six Eau de Parfum, created by Caswell-Massey in 1772.
- Fragrance Family: Woody Floral
- Top: Cardamom, Bergamot
- Middle: Orris Root, Cypress
- Base: Sandalwood, Amber, Vetiver
- Full-Size: 3.4 oz (100 ml) spray bottle
- Travel-Size: 0.25 oz (7.5 ml) vial
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- Made with natural extracts produced with solar power
- Made in the USA