Jade is known for bringing good luck, abundance, and prosperity. It promotes a sense of peace and purity within the mind.
Gua Sha, also known as the "Eastern Face Lift", is an ancient facial massage technique that promotes detoxification and healthy-looking skin.
Reduces signs of aging
Increases elasticity in the skin
Improves dark circles and under-eye bags
Promotes radiant and even complexion
Rose quartz helps tap into the universe of love—whether it be in the form of self-love, familial love, friendship, or romantic love. This beautiful stone opens up your heart to all kinds of love and allows you to let go of negative emotions that inhibit your ability to love.
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply serum / oil of choice to skin.
2. Use the Gua Sha tool to apply light pressure to the center of your forehead and scrape from the middle of your eyebrows to your hairline.
3. On the middle of your forehead, scrape from the center out to your temples.
4. Use the smaller curved end to scrape from your inner brow bone to the outer brow bone.
5. On your cheek and under eye area, start on the sides of the nose and sweep the tool from the center to the perimeter of your face.
6. Repeat the same motions on the mouth, chin, and jaw areas. Move the tool from the center to the outer parts of your face.
7. Lastly, start on the top of your forehead and scrape down to your temples, down to the sides of your neck, and stop mid-collarbone.
Do about three strokes per section and scrape both sides of the face for a completed facial massage.
You may also like